Author Topic: Homegrown Georgia babes  (Read 7275 times)

Offline Kitana

• Rat Lover!
Homegrown Georgia babes
« on: April 15, 2002, 08:47:42 PM »
My new bought Kawaii has become a mom of Ten.  We're excited, but sadly >sniff, sniff<  I can't keep all of my new babies.  I need to find some homes for them, and I'd really rather them not become feeder, so to help insure that they not become feeder, I'm going to sell them at $10 each (plus I'm a poor teenager without a job that's concentrating her entire being on school at the moment).  I hate to sound like I'm totally in it for money (which I'm NOT)! But I'm really not sure about adoption contracts and things, I'm not a breeder I just happened to buy a pregnant rat, but I'm taking very good care of my babies, and so is Kawaii.  If you're interested in the babies please e-mail me at Dangitman@aol.com and I'll provide somr\e further information for you.  Any advice?  Please just post it in the forum

Offline scout

• Patriot for Peace
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
Re:Homegrown Georgia babes
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2002, 06:07:09 PM »
Hi! I think charging $10 for the babies is just fine. Some folks here think it keeps the people looking for snake food from buying rats that are clearly intended for pets. Good luck with them!
Scout

Offline Kitana

• Rat Lover!
Re:Homegrown Georgia babes
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2002, 09:53:22 PM »
Thanks for the support, Scout!