Author Topic: tCage Wanted  (Read 3316 times)

Offline ILoveMyRats

• Ritten
tCage Wanted
« on: June 18, 2003, 03:12:19 AM »
I am looking for a rat cage to house at least 3 rats. perferably the kind with bars, and not a tank.

I am willing to either trade the cage I have now, or buy if the price is right, or both.

I am located in New jersey but will have no problem having it shipped to me as long as the shipping cost isn't that expensive.

Offline Amphigorey

• Fresh Guinness!
    • Ratopia.org coming soon! (Mainsite only links to a preview right now)
Re: tCage Wanted
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 03:49:41 PM »
Hi there -- I have a used powdercoated R-695 (www.martinscages.com under Rat Cages) and am willing to ship it. It has had the coating chewed in some corners and on the sides near the corners as well, and I am asking $45 for it. Shipping on the east coast is likely $10-$15 depending on your zip code. I also have two other R-695's I would like to sell that are in almost perfect condition, with only 1.5" or so square areas on the bottom of the cage in the corners. I am asking $65 each for those. If you'd like more information you can e-mail or PM me. Thanks! J :)

pigsandrats

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2003, 04:51:25 PM »
Where are you located?

Offline Amphigorey

• Fresh Guinness!
    • Ratopia.org coming soon! (Mainsite only links to a preview right now)
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2003, 08:12:49 PM »
Hi there -- I'm located in Florida. The cages are put together with cable ties so I can easily collapse them. I have also posted under "wanted: Ruud" in reference to the stacking of two of the R-695's to make a "mock Ruud" that's 72"H. I quoted shipping to the west coast yesterday and it runs about $13-$20 depending on weight (from one cage to two in the same box), just for reference. Thanks!

Offline danna

• www.madbovine.org
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2003, 03:13:13 PM »
Amphigorey,
I have tried and tried to contact you.  PLEASE email me about an r-695 cage.  I want to buy it!   :cheeky:

Thanks!!

Danna
Danna and the ratties - Scabbers, Pigwidgeon, Modi, Tyr, and Frey

www.madbovine.org

Offline free_spirits

• I'm the momma!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2003, 03:42:36 PM »
Hey I would like some more information as well. I emailed you about these. I am in southeast Florida, where are you?
Melanie...Mommy to "the gang (90+)"-- critters, "Precious & Khan" -- dogs, "Star, Chase & Chewy" -- cats

Offline Alicia

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2003, 01:19:16 AM »
I, too, live in Florida. Where in Florida are you? I am very interested in one of your cages. Please send me an email: musicaldreams@comcast.net

Thanks!
~Alicia