Author Topic: Ferrets in need in CT  (Read 3882 times)

Offline ratqueen

• Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • I've got some tongs and butter..
Ferrets in need in CT
« on: July 22, 2003, 10:59:49 PM »
My vet has three ferrets that need homes living at his clinic right now.  Their owner was doing rescue work, and had built an addition to her house for the ferrets, when she developed an allergy so severe that contact with the ferrets sent her to the hospital :(  She was completely heartbroken, but had to rehome the ferrets.  The last five that didn't find homes have been living with my vet for several months now, and two of them have been adopted, but the other three are still in need of homes.  The ferrets are approximately four years old, in wonderful health, and they are absolutely the most social ferrets I've met.  I want to take them myself, but the husband has banned me from more creatures as our rescue rat population is up.  Please, if anyone in or around Connecticut is interested in these animals, email me at ratqueen@earthlink.net or PM me.  I would be more than willing to transport within an hour or two of here.  I'd just really like to see them go to good homes.

Offline ratqueen

• Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • I've got some tongs and butter..
Re:Ferrets in need in CT
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2003, 11:37:12 AM »
*bump for the weasels* - I have someone who might be interested, but keep these critters in mind please.